Whiteley Football Club

It is currently Fri 26th Feb, 2021 1:24 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Player Conduct
PostPosted: Tue 11th Sep, 2018 10:12 am 
UEFA Cup Finalist
UEFA Cup Finalist

Following on from an email we have received from the League, I just want to share what the email said with you all with regards to player conduct.

"FYI
It appears I am to be disappointed yet again this season with the conduct of certain members of our League.
I have been asked to notify all members that they must warn their players not to urinate in bushes at venues but to use the facilities provided in the pavilion. I would have liked to think that this would have been unnecessary for me to do this as everyone would know that this is an offence that could land you being charged by the Police with gross misconduct by exposing yourself in public, but apparently some think because they are wearing football shorts then it is acceptable so they must be exempt.
You would like to think they would not do this whilst walking down the high street so why would they think it is acceptable at a sports venue.

Nonetheless
PLEASE WARN YOUR CLUB MEMBERS THAT IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO URINATE OUTSIDE THE PAVILION AT ALL VENUES THEY ARE TO USE THE FACILITIES PROVIDED.

also remind them
ALL VENUES are a NO SMOKING AREA and ALCOHOL MUST NOT BE CONSUMED AT THE VENUE
THIS ALSO APPLIES TO ALL NON PLAYING MEMBERS AND SPECTATORS."

Needless to say we as a club are one of the better ones in the league when it comes to how we conduct ourselves.

However, from a club point of view, there is no harm in informing you of what may happen if you do not conduct yourselves as expected.

YOU WILL BE FINED AND MAY BE SUBJECTED TO A SUSPENSION IF YOU DO NOT CONDUCT YOURSELF AS EXPECTED.

Before you all ask, this is not in reference to anything our club or players have done, I am just keen to ensure we don't stoop to the level of some of the other less reputable teams in the league.

Thanks fella's.